|Extra Titles|| Dit document bevat 34 artikelen : 1. Plantations, sugar cane and slavery.|
2. The procure Negroes : the English slave trade to Barbados, 1627-60.
3. Sex ratio, age and ethnicity in the Atlantic slave trade : data from French shipping and plantation records.
4. African interpreters in the Atlantic slave trade.
5. From African to Afro-Creole : the making of Jamaican slave culture, 1655-1838.
6. The Dutch participation in the Atlantic slave trade, 1596-1650.
7. The folk culture of the slaves.
8. The archive of the first West India Company (W.I.C.) 1621-1674.
9. Doctors and slaves.
10. Transatlantic slave trade.
11. The area covered by the charter of the WIC.
12. Welcome to slaveryland : a call for ethical standards in the Long-Term Partnership of African Diaspora Heritage and the Tourism Industry.
13. The demography of the Danish West Indies.
14. History of the Liverpool privateers and letters of Marque with an account of the Liverpool slave trade.
15. Slaves from the Windward coast.
16. A reassessment of the Dutch Atlantic slave trade.
17. Harmful Silica fibres and slave demography.
18. The origin of African slaves : the Dutch activities on the Guinea coast, 1675-1795.
19. The Dutch slave trade : a quantitative assessment.
20. The dimension of the Dutch slave trade from Western Africa.
21. The dispersal of African slaves in the West by Dutch slave traders, 1630-1803.
22. Estimated volume of the Dutch slave trade.
23. Before Columbus : Portugal-s African prelude to the middle passage and contribution to discourse on race and slavery.
24. Captain Hugh Crow.
25. De slavenplantage : een totale institutie.
26. Vrijen met de slavenmeisjes.
27. Gender and slavery : women and the plantation experience in the Caribbean before 1848.
28. The numbers, origins, and destinations of slaves in the Eighteenth-century Angolan slave trade.
29. The impact of the Atlantic slave trade on Africa : a review of the literature.
30. The volume of the Atlantic slave trade : a synthesis.
31. Forced African settlement. The basis of forced settlement : Africa and its trading conditions.
32. Challenge from the Atlantic.
33. Goud, ivoor en slaven.
34. African and Creole slaves in French colonial Louisiana.