JAR 00997 WORDT NIET UITGELEEND
|Title||Artikelen over creolisering|
|Publisher||[Not identified] : [not identified], [19..]|
|Notes||Bevat sign. JAR 00997-1 tot en met JAR 00997-43|
|Contents|| Dit document bevat 43 artikelen : 1. Creolization of Nigerian Pidgin English : a progress report.|
3. Creolistics in Latin America : past, present, and future.
4. On the compatibility of genetic relationship and convergent development.
5. Afro-American slave culture.
6. Hugo Schuchardt and the Atlantic Creoles : a newly discovered manuscript -On the Negro English of West Africa.
7. Negation patterns and the cline of creoleness in English-oriented varieties of the Caribbean.
8. Competing Creole transcripts on trial.
9. French, English and Dutch in the lesser Antilles : from privateering to planting, c. 1550-c. 1650.
10. Evliya Chelebi on the Armenian language of Sivas in 1650. Some remarks.
11. Creolization and language change.
12. Some notes on the Creole language of the Danish West Indian islands.
13. The Danish West Indian Creole language.
14. Creolization as typological change : some examples from romance syntax.
15. Toward a sociogenetic solution : examining language formation processes through SWARM Modeling.
16. Swahili and the Bantu languages.
17. Investigating variation and change in written documents.
19. Aspects of logophoricity.
20. A final word on Jersey Dutch.
21. Negro dialect of the Virgin Islands.
22. Naturalization language testing and its basis in ideologies of national identity and citizenship.
23. The faculty of language : what-s special about it.
24. Language decay and contact-induced change : similarities and differences.
25. The bilingual bioprogram : evidence for child bilingualism in the formation of creoles.
26. Talking black and talking white : a study in variety imitation.
27. Theory of language death.
28. The origins of Kituba and Lingala.
29. The Jersey Dutch dialect.
30. An ancient New Jersey Indian jargon.
31. Tone typology and Creole genesis.
32. Cultural and linguistic ambiguity in a West Indian village.
33. Aspect marking in Fa d-Ambu : the elements xa and sa and their respective aspectual values.
34. A selective chronology of Creole studies : a special supplementary issue of the Carrier Pidgin.
35. Trade jargons and Creole dialects as marginal languages.
36. Some geographic and political information about the African nations from which the slaves were principally brought to the West Indies : fourth section.
37. On the Creole language of the Negro : ninth section.
38. Transferability and linguistic substrates.
39. Looking for roots in the substrate : the cases of Ebonics and Anglo-Irish.
40. Some phonological correspondences in the Surinam Creoles.
41. Pidgins and creoles.
42. Surinamese creole : syntax and morphology.
|Subjects (Dut.)||LINGUISTIEK; TAALGEBRUIK; TAALONTWIKKELING; CREOOLTALEN; MENGTALEN; PIDGIN; AFRIKAANSE TALEN; MORFOLOGIE; CREOLISATIE|
|Subjects (Eng.)||LINGUISTICS; LANGUAGE INSTRUCTION; LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT; AFRICAN LANGUAGES; CREOLES|