|Title||Artikelen over small-scale mining for developing economies|
|Author(s)||Dahlberg, E.H. (editor)|
|Publisher||[Not identified] : [Auteur], [19..]|
|Notes||Bevat sign. DAH 0143-1 tot en met DAH 0143-14|
|Contents|| 1. The significance of small scale mining for developing economies.|
2. The role of small scale mining in the minerals industry : draft.
3. The role of small scale mining in the minerals industry.
4. Views of the future.
5. Enhancing the contribution of the mineral industry to sustainable development, june 1-3, 1994 : report international conference on development, environment and mining.
6. Information systems for small scale mining.
7. Report international seminar small-medium scale mining Harare, Zimbabwe february 15-19 and fund raising Europe february 21-march 1, 1993.
8. Contribution small mining international conference on development, environment and mining.
9. The future role of UNRFNRE in UNDP-s strategy for sustainable development with particular reference to the minerals sector.
10. International conference on development, environment and mining.
11. Mining and the environment.
12. Laboratory of geology and technology of nonmetallic 1992-1996.
13. The Harare guidelines on small- and medium-scale mining.
14. Ethics and the social dimensions of mining.
|Subjects (Dut.)||MIJNBOUWKUNDIGE WERKEN; MIJNBOUW, KLEINSCHALIGE; ONTWIKKELINGSLANDEN|
|Subjects (Eng.)||MINING; NATURAL RESOURCES|