|Title||Artikelen over developing countries and development of small-medium mining|
|Author(s)||Dahlberg, E.H. (editor)|
|Publisher||[Not identified] : [Auteur], [19..]|
|Notes||Bevat sign. DAH 0137-1 tot en met DAH 0136-27|
|Extra Titles|| 1. Developing countries and the -Third World- of the minerals industry.|
2. United Nations interregional seminar on guidelines for the development of small-medium mining.
3. Project on international small-scale mining information system : technical report to IDRC to year III.
4. Dutch mineral trade : more to it than meets the eye.
5. Mining and the environment : an introduction and overview.
6. Leases for metallic minerals, except iron ores and taconite ores - 2 ex..
7. The mining law of Mexico : 1992.
8. Hey, over here.
9. Law on the sectoral delimination of the economic activity.
10. Republic of Angola : Foreign investment : brief rules and procedures governing the foreign investment - 2 ex..
11. Assembleia nacional lei : aprovada pela asembleia nacional - 2 ex..
12. Republic of Angola : Ministry of ecology and mines : mining investment opportunity.
13. Republic of Angola : law on geological and mining activities.
14. Law on the sectoral delimination of the economic activity.
15. Mineral exploration and the challenge of community relations.
16. Minerals, national security, and foreign policy : directions.
17. Metals and minerals Latin America : Bre-X hits financing, cross-border costs, smelter investments, freight options.
18. Legislative and regulatory frameworks for small-scale mining : summary of research report.
19. Government proposing tough legislation : fighting bribery abroad.
20. Sober realism replaces euphoria : investment blues.
21. World consulting group aids communication between aboriginals and mining companies.
22. Indigenous peoples and the United nations : new directions.
23. Trail may cause problems for exploration, mining.
24. Fighting corruption.
25. New frontiers for placer dome and the mining industry : forum.
26. The new mining policy.
27. Mining policy in the new South Africa.
|Subjects (Dut.)||MIJNBOUW, KLEINSCHALIGE; MIJNBOUWKUNDIGE WERKEN; WETGEVINGSPOLITIEK; WETGEVING; ONTWIKKELINGSLANDEN|
|Subjects (Eng.)||RESOURCES EXPLORATION; LAW|